Why our students are successful?
Students who attend TCUs are more likely to achieve their educational goals than those who attended mainstream institutions directly after high school. NTU students are more involved and their knowledge gained exceeds introductory levels as their environment has reduced distractions and increased growth opportunities.
- Extended Learning Opportunities, Constant Discovery
- Workshops and demonstrations from guest speakers create awareness of how these technologies are used in engineering, manufacturing, architecture and geographic information systems.
- Low Cost Formal Training
- Many in this field do not get to train with equipment until they are hired or are in a master program however, our students get to work with top industry equipment and software as part of the throughout their college experience at NTU.
- Instructor to Student Ratio
- Classes do not exceed 30 students. This allows students more attention in the classroom. Instructors are also available to the students on a regular schedule for additional guidance.
How do I know Center for Advanced Manufacturing is for me?
- Access to high tech technology
- Learn about 3D modeling, metrology equipment and material property.
- Offering internships
- Students in STEM programs can apply for internship positions whether on campus or our networking with our Industry partners
- High paying salary
- Studying advanced manufacturing leads into successful careers after graduation.
What does Center of Advanced Manufacturing do?
- Provide research opportunities to our students
- Students will have access to equipment and data for research projects
- Offer educational skills to succeed in the workforce
- Students will have knowledge in 3D printing, 3D scanning, Metrology & Additive Manufacturing
- Expanding our clientele by establishing collaboration with industry partners
- CAM has established relationships with Boeing, NASA, Sandia National Laboraties & Universities
- Offering economic sustainability for the Navajo Nation
- CAM is in the embryonic stages of establishing a building with one of our Industry partners